Hungary Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "very helpful staff, wine kept flowing, good musicians, and the food was hot and plentiful. would highly recomend."
* A traveller said: "Well organized, calm and beautiful experience. You have to se Budapest by night. Good that you can here the guide in your own language."
* A traveller said: "Great value for money with the drink included. Absolutely stunning views over the Budapest river bank."
* A traveller said: "The entire experience was AMAZING. Highly recommend to everyone! The food was great and once the sun sets, the buildings light up and are beautiful to see."
* A traveller said: "A simple pre-order so you have a ticket before you get to Széchenyi Spa. Wonderful customer service because I had to change the day of my visit and it was an easy process. Please bring your own slippers and towel. Get the massage and a private cabin for your belongings and changing. Both are worth the money. I pretty much spent the whole day here. I didn't really like the indoor pools. So I enjoyed the tan that I received."
* A traveller said: "Good tour of the city. You need to go the the central location to pickup the ticket. The boat tour is also nice to see the city from another prospective. There is a nice square near the boat landing (no. 6)"
* A traveller said: "The guide was amazing, very documented and very interesting ! Very appreciate the concept, the car, everything was good!"
* A traveller said: "Loved seeing the Hungarian countryside and meeting the winemakers. Tomas, our guide was exceptional. Very knowledgable and acommodating."
* A traveller said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveller said: "This was an awesome. Barbara was our guide, she was fun and knowledgeable. Great way to see Budapest."
* A traveller said: "Very good tour. Nora was a perfect guide. We share the visit of the 3 stops visegrad estergem and sztendre."
* A traveller said: "A great experience!! Sebastian was excellent, and extremely knowledgeable. The value for money was great. I would highly recommend this event"
* A traveller said: "A great way to see Budapest at night. Thee wine tasting had 7 wines (plenty) and the 3-piece string orchestra gave the trip a nice ambience. This was our final excursion for our trip and a great way to wrap things up."
* A traveller said: "Thought the guide Thomas was really knowledgeable, and a really good guide. Would definitely recommend to people, you get to see so much of the city, within the 3.5 hours"
* A traveller said: "Everything perfect, for that money its the better cruise ! You must do this if you go in Budapest….."
* A traveller said: "If you have a day to spare in Budapest, this is a great option for you to consider. Bratislava may not be as popular as the neibouring capital cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest but it has its charms. And quirks. And history. Our tour guide, Susan , is fantastic. No problems at all with our booking."
* A traveller said: "Had a lot of fun in the beerspa. Staff was very helpfull and explained in a nice way the ingredients used within the spa. Last but not least; the beers tasted great!"
* A traveller said: "Our tour guide was Attila. He did a great job of explaining everything, took us to beautiful places, and was a very kind man. We learned so much from him and it was fun to tour the city on these scooters. A very recommendable experience."
* A traveller said: "Don't know where to start..totally amazing , Max was the tour guide, so polite and understanding , book it , u will love it"
* A traveller said: "On a beautiful night I walked into the haunted past of Budapest, it's ghosts, legends, History and magical creatures revealed. Very well done, and go my steps in for the day."
* A traveller said: "Personal stories about the locations and food. Great representation of the local fare. Nicholas Provided excellent insight to some of the area, his family was directly impacted by the world wars."