The "Charisma Bali Tour" asks each customer's wishes and offers a tour that is perfect for them.
* It is a private tour only for customers (chartered).
* Includes English, Japanese and Indonesian guides, air-conditioned cars, gasoline charges, and smiles by knowledgeable and experienced guide drivers.
* Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel.
Bath and purify your mind and body, and visit the power spots in Bali.
By bathing, we purify the mind and body, increase the sacred power, and discharge negative energy.
Tegalalang is famous for its beautiful rice terraces, also known as the "stairs of God."
Guide you to power spots such as the Elephant Cave and the mysterious mood of the mysterious Goa Gajah Temple.
◆ 09: 00 am … Pick you up at the hotel
◆ Experience bathing at Durham Pingit Temple
Bathing purifies the mind and body, increases sacred power, and discharges negative energy.
After refreshing both mind and body, depart for Bali's power spot!
◆ Tugalaran Rice Terrace
Guide to Tegalalang, famous for its beautiful terraces, also known as the "stairs of God".
You can also enjoy trekking if you wish.
Enjoy a delicious lunch while watching the beautiful rice terrace.
ツ ア ー Not included in tour price.
◆ Luwak Coffee Garden
Visited the coffee production process at Indonesia's Luwak Coffee Garden.
You can also drink Rwak coffee, which is very rare.
You can also enjoy large swings and Instagram-friendly spots.
◆ Goagaja archeological site
We will guide you to the mysterious Goa Gajah ruins, also called the elephant cave.
Enter the cave and feel the power of the different space.
◆ Send to hotel
* Parking fee, temple entrance fee, toll fee, dance appreciation fee, meal fee, etc. are not included in the tour fee, so please pay on the spot.
* If the time is over, an additional charge of 1,000 yen / 1 hour is required.
* March 24 to 26, 2020, Nyepi (Bali New Year) cannot be arranged.
* Because it is private, you can arrange tours freely.