Kakadu Tours, Tickets & Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Explore Kakadu National Park and learn about Australia’s Aboriginal heritage on a full-day tour from Darwin. You'll see the highlights of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed park, including ancient rock art of Ubirr Rock and views from the Nadab lookout. Then take a Guluyambi cultural cruise along the East Alligator River, traveling with an indigenous guide who stops along the way to show you the dramatic landscapes of Arnhem Land. Includes lunch, snacks, guide, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Arnhem Land is a vast wilderness area rich in Aboriginal culture—it’s home to the traditional land-owners, the Yolngu, and requires a permit to visit. On this tour, an Aboriginal guide takes you and a small group to explore the rock art on Injalak Hill. The tour includes all national park fees, plus lunch and afternoon tea.
Wetlands made Kakadu National Park a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Yellow Water Billabong is one of the most beautiful. Join Indigenous-owned Yellow Water Cruises on a guided journey of discovery among crocodiles, eagles, and reflecting waters. The wildlife, like the light, changes throughout the day.
Let us take you on a tour to one of Australia’s most ancient and beautiful places, Kakadu National Park. At Cahills Crossing lookout spot Saltwater Crocodiles in their natural habitat! Travel through World Heritage Listed Kakadu National Park on a guided walking tour to explore the 20,000 years old rock art and the amazing views from Ubirr rock. For an additional cost you can also add in an optional "Jumping Crocodile Cruise" (option WKDC-B).
Take an active full-day tour in the southern part of Kakadu National Park to experience the rugged wilderness of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ride over the rough terrain in a sturdy 4-wheel drive vehicle as you head to landmarks including Gunlom Falls and Ikoymarrwa Rock Pool. Your tour includes lunch, and afternoon snacks at a private swimming hole.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best tours in Kakadu?
The best tours in Kakadu according to Viator travellers are:
What tours in Kakadu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kakadu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What tours in Kakadu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kakadu may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets