To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Turn your time in Krabi National Park into an adventure with this day trip full of walks, swimming and roaring ATV rides. Visit jungle highlights like the Tam Suea/Tiger Cave Temple, a Buddhist temple nestled deep in the forest. Go swimming in the emerald-colored Morakot Pond and relax in Hot Spring Waterfall, which draws its water from a spring nearby. Then explore the jungle again – but this time off the beaten track, from behind the wheel of an ATV.
• Amazing with glowing plankton in the night.
• Explore and enjoy swimming among Bioluminescent Plankton, the wonderful natural that reveals at night.
• Swim and relax at the white sandy beach and take in the spectacular scenery.
• BBQ Dinner on the beach.
• Admire and enjoy a delightful sunset.
• Exciting Fire Show on the beach.
• Increase your experience of ATV driving activities.
• Visit one of the most iconic destinations in Phang Nga Bay “James Bond Island”.
• Cruise through Phang Nga Bay to visit James Bond Island for exploring the famous movie location “The Man with the Golden Gun”.
• Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Thalu Island.
• Enter a mangrove forest to see wildlife, such as monkeys, hornbills and various kinds of plants.
• Lunch at Koh Panyee floating village, an entirely Muslim community floating in water.
• Delve into Krabi’s jungle on a one day or half day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Temple Cave, the Emerald Pool and Hot Spring Waterfall.
• Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest.
• Enjoy a various lunch at a local restaurant.
• Relax in the natural bathtub with mineral hot water at hot spring waterfall, known as it’s good for your health.
• Enjoy swimming at the natural swimming pool at the Emerald Pool.
• Half-day, morning or afternoon options for tourists with limited time.
• Hop aboard a kayak and explore one Krabi's most beautiful hidden bays.
• Explore the natural beauty of Ao Thalane by kayaking.
• Paddle around quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background.
• Enjoy the peaceful natural environment and try to look for local residents.
• Free pick up from your hotel.
Explore the rain forests and rivers of Khao Sok National Park on a two-day adventure from Krabi, and spend the night in a jungle bungalow at the edge of the Sok River. You’ll paddle a kayak on a wildlife safari, spot gibbons in the forest canopy, watch for nocturnal animals on a night hike, then join an experienced guide for a trek into a lush valley. With pickup and drop-off at Krabi hotels, this two-day trip includes meals, accommodations, and activities, as well as national park entrance fees.
Experience the magic of bioluminescence on our Sunset Starlight Night Tour. Hi-tech LED lights and naturally occurring plankton illuminate the water below while the sunset and stars work their magic above. Our expertly guided tours are a truly unique, once in a lifetime, adventure.
Choose your action-packed outdoor adventure on a guided day trip to Phang Nga province from Krabi. Go white-water rafting down 3 miles (5 km) of the Songprak River, which boasts Class II to IV rapids. Those with prior rafting experience can extend their trip to 5 miles (9 km). Add on optional ATV (quad bike) to make your day of adrenaline thrills complete.
Isolated, eerie, and beautiful, Cheow Lan Lake sits in the heart of Khao Sok National Park. Don’t take the risk of self-driving. Enjoy it with a guide in a group no larger than 10 on this all-inclusive door-to-door tour. Hike to a secret cave, ride a bamboo raft, enjoy a Thai lunch in a floating restaurant, and swim, kayak, and relax. Along the way, visit a local market.
• A day trip to Hong Islands in Krabi is the ultimate relaxation: peaceful, secluded and quiet.
• Snorkel in clear waters of a secluded lagoon and explore the islands’ abundant marine life.
• Hong Islands have National Park status and will give you a chance to see pristine natural scenery.
• Leave your worries behind and let a powerful speedboat take you on an amazing day trip to Krabi’s hidden paradise.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Experience the best of Krabi Province on this island cruise and snorkeling tour aboard a traditional yet spacious longtail boat. Cruise to four different islands known for their gorgeous white-sand beaches, and be awed by the towering limestone cliffs and jungle of famous Railay Beach. Enjoy a beachside lunch and dinner, and explore the crystal clear waters during two snorkeling stops—one during the day, and one at night for an enchanting swim among the bioluminescent plankton.
Explore Hong Island by Longtail boat, on a full-day tour from Krabi with snorkeling and optional kayaking. Slip between towering limestone walls that shelter Hong Lagoon, then slide into the water to snorkel over shallow reefs and brilliant fish. Eat lunch on a pristine beach and paddle along the sinuous coastline, where soaring cliffs and lush vegetation join the Andaman Sea. Discover every nook and cranny of Hong Island’s stunning bays, or simply bask on the shores and watch for Monitor Lizards, White-Faced Gibbons and brilliant tropical birds.
Visit 'James Bond Island' and other gorgeous islands around Phang Nga Bay on a full-day speedboat tour from Ao Nang. Stop at a remote beach for a Thai buffet lunch, and have ample time for swimming and snorkeling. Your guide aims to avoid the crowds at popular destinations, and you'll travel with a small-group maximum of 15 travelers. Includes lunch, guide, use of snorkel gear, and transportation.
Explore Ao Thanane and Hong Island from Krabi on full-day kayaking and longtail boat tour, and discover two wildly different —but equally pristine — ecosystems. Navigate a sea kayak through Ao Thanane’s mangrove forests and sheltered lagoons, which shelter a stunning array of wildlife. Pause for lunch then board a traditional longtail boat to Hong Island, whose weathered limestone cliffs soar from turquoise water. Snorkel through coral gardens with tropical fish, and bask in the sun as you explore the sinuous coast of a stunning island in the Andaman Sea.
• Options for having limited time.
• Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua.
• Admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead.
• Travel to Tam Phee Hua Tho and wander through its stunning limestone formations.
• Climb into Tam Pee Hua Tho to admire its ancient feature.
• Explore cave paintings and secret inlets with a guide.
Explore beautiful Krabi and indulge your adventurous side on this professionally guided ATV (all-terrain-vehicle) tour. Departing from city hotels, follow the jungle-lined highway deep into Krabi’s mountainous countryside, where your hour-long ATV adventure begins. Suitable for all ages, this intrepid but easy-going tour gets you into the heart of Thailand’s uniquely scenic landscape, along bumpy trails and with windswept hair.
• Exciting and fun with White Water Rafting 5 km along the Song Phreak River in Phang Nga province.
• Touching beautiful scenery, fresh air, participate in adventure outdoor activities in the tropical forest.
• Visit wonderful natural attractions and adventure in white water.
• Experience the thrill and adrenaline sush of careening down the river rapids with gorgeous views of the magnificent landscape around you.
• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”.
• Increase your excitement experience with 1 hour ATV ride activities.
• Enjoy riding through the jungle and bumpy trails.
• Delicious Thai set lunch and seasonal fruit.
Access areas of Krabi that most tourists don’t get to see. Enjoy kayaking and swimming in a hidden, crystal-clear lagoon. Learn to ride an ATV and explore Krabi’s beautiful, unspoiled nature. This full day of fun includes Thai plate lunch and all supplies - life jacket, kayak rental and ATV.
• Feel the wind in your hair as you speed through beautiful Krabi countryside on a powerful ATV.
• Learn how to ride an ATV within 1 hour the guidance of a professional coach.
• With no special license required, children can join in on this safe yet exciting ride.
• Enjoy riding through the beautiful mountain and the jungle along the natural canal.
• Enjoy riding through the jungle and bumpy trails.
• There are many options to choose from according to your needs.
You will drive through the tropical forest with plantations of durian, rambutan fruits, palm trees and passing by mountains. This is a perfect way to see the nature Krabi has to offer, while doing adventurous ATV riding! Our routes are suitable for the challenge ready drivers as well as the beginners. This tour is provided in all weathers, even during raining since some rain makes ATV riding even more fun! A real must do for visitors in Krabi! Choose your starting time, every hour between 09:00-15:00.
The limestone cliffs surrounding the cave are richly adorned with endemic palms and cycads.
Continuing from Thum Lod. It is just a few minutes paddle to "Pee Hua Tor" the big head ghost cave, a human skull was found here. That was larger much than normal size-hence the name. More extensive evidence of ancient occupation can be found in the nearly 100 pictographs adoring the cave's walls and ceiling. Both real and mythological people and animals are depicted in rich ochre Yellow and black pigments.
This 4-hour eco-tour starts in Baan Nai Sa, a Muslim village in the heart of Krabi’s mountains, featuring many freshwater streams and pools. Enjoy an ATV ride through rubber plantations and lush jungle surrounded by steep limestone cliffs to the base of Sa Kongsi Mountain, where you can explore an incredible display of stalactites and stalagmites. The gentle waterways of Klong Sra Kaew are the perfect place for kayaking.
Discover Krabi's signature attractions nestled deep in the lush tropical landscapes and breathtaking rainforest. One of them is the Tiger Cave Temple aptly named for the rock formation nearby resembling a tiger's claw. The temple is a meditation center and its tranquility is guarded by the spectacular mountain range. Besides, there is Emerald Pool which located inside the National Park. There, you will get to soak yourself in a pond sporting a mysterious green hue thanks to the abundance of minerals from the surroundings limestone hills. Not only that, bask in the park’s calm atmosphere as soothe your tired body with natural healing and relaxation brought by the hot springs. Replenish your energy from the day’s adventure with delectable Thai food for lunch. Discover Krabi’s rainforest even better as the package includes round trip transfers services.