Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
Considered among the world’s most beautiful train stations, the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station showcases the Moorish style of architecture favored by the British during Malaysia’s colonial era. Built in 1911 and designed by A.B. Hubback, the station is one of the most recognizable (and most photographed) landmarks in the city, thanks to its white arched facade and onion domes on the roof.
Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station took over as the city’s major train transport hub in 2001, but the old station still operates on a smaller scale (for commuter trains mostly) and remains a popular sightseeing stop.
Ways to experience Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Kuala Lumpur Railway Station tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kuala Lumpur Railway Station 2020?
What's the best way to experience Kuala Lumpur Railway Station?
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge, KL Tower, and Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Half-Day City Tour Include Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck Entrance
- Kuala Lumpur 20 Attractions City Tour with Petronas Twin Tower Tickets & Lunch
Things to do near Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Melaka
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Kuala Besut
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Pahang
- Things to do in Perak
- Things to do in Johor