Join our boat splashing journey to view the beautiful landscapes of Langkawi Island. Cruise through the mangroves on the Kilim River as you learn about this delicately balanced ecosystem. Spare yourself watching the eagles clawing up food closely. Continue with Cave of Bats and observe bats still on the ceiling of the cave. En route by a fish farm and watch the tame stingrays.
• Enjoy a boat ride along the Kilim River through the mangroves
• Get up close and personal with wildlife from eagles to stingrays
• Enjoy a typical Malaysian lunch (optional)
• Tour includes round-trip transfers from the port and selected hotels.
Experience panoramic views and immersive attractions on your visit to Langkawi Island. Ascend 2,322 feet (708 meters) on the SkyCab cable car for 360-degree views of forested valleys and nearby islands. Then, enjoy a thrilling stop at the SkyRex tram and surround yourself with amazing 3D, high-definition imagery at SkyDome. Visit a variety of themed areas, including Aquarium, Fantasy, and Optical Illusion zones.
Enjoy a fun-filled and family-friendly day out by purchasing your admission ticket to Langkawi Wildlife Park — winner of numerous tourism awards — in advance. Inside the park, you’ll see species such as pythons, flamingos, macaws, raccoons, and hog deer living in habitats similar to their natural environments. In the aviary, you’ll see more than 20 avian species including budgerigars and parakeets.
Join our Langkawi Island Hopping-Sharing basis. Book ahead for this classic tour that includes watching eagles feeding, floating in the freshwater lake on Dayang Bunting Island (entry at own expense) & relaxing on Pulau Singa Besar and Beras Basah Island. Your cruise includes door-to-door round-trip transfers from selected hotels.
• Enjoy the top Langkawi islands: Dayang Bunting, Singa Besar & Beras Basah
• Watch eagles racing out of the sky to snatch food from the water surface
• Soak up the rays on blissful beaches and stroll unspoiled landscapes
• Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from selected hotels
There’s more to the paradise island of Langkawi than just beaches and ocean. Experience it without worrying about navigation or parking on this door-to-door tour. Bathe in natural salt-water hot springs at Ayer Hangat Village; watch batik cloth being made the traditional way at Atma Alam Batik Village; and shop for souvenirs at Cenang Street, Eagle Square, and Kuah Town.
The best way to see the beauty of Langkawi is when you’re 708m above sea level!
- Climb aboard the highest cable car ride in all of Malaysia on the Langkawi Cable Car
- Ride through the eastern cliffs of Mt. Machinchang and see its lush forests from above
- Arrive at Langkawi's second highest peak, Mt. Machinchang, in just a few minutes!
- Go up 708m above sea level to catch views of the entire archipelago and Southern Thailand
- Get to try various attractions at the Stations likes the SkyDome, Skyrex, 3D Art Langkawi, and more!
Langkawi Nature Park (LNP) is strategically located within the enclave of Kilim Geoforest Park. It is part of the larger Langkawi Geopark and one of the biggest hot spots of Eco tourism in the entire region. At LNP, we offer boat ride services to see Kilim Geoforest Park, walking through the thick natural mangrove jungle via our 800 meters long board walk & have more than 80 species of animals.
Get lost in your imagination and discover your inner child at Malaysia’s first Imaginarium. Get in quick to reserve your tickets at this incredible family-friendly experience. Discover a futuristic space with the latest technology, with innovative, immersive and interactive installations. Witness spectacular visuals and travel to exciting time periods, whether it’s the Jurassic Age or the iconic 1980s. Explore what the future has to hold and travel to a world envisioning the year 2020 or 3300.
Langkawi is an island that draws made more interesting by myths and legends. Rest views, rustic enhanced by marine life and stunning limestone formation makes this beautiful holiday Island. This tour will highlight a few places which is Crocodile Farm, Langkawi Wildlife Park & Bird Paradise, Eagle Square and Kuah Town.
Discover the urban and rural areas of the Langkawi islands, a beautiful archipelago off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. This tour takes you to Atma Alam Batik Art Village, Cenang Street, Eagle Square, famous duty free shopping in Kuah Town and Crocodile Farm with admission ticket.
Inspired by explorers and marine voyagers of yore who sailed the seven seas to discover new worlds, Splash Out Langkawi is designed to be a fantastical empire where great exploits happen every day. No two visits to Splash Out Langkawi is ever the same. Let us take you on a wondrous journey. A journey of discovery, of adventure, of marvel but most importantly – a journey that leads to a simply splashing good time!