Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
One of the world’s largest tennis museums, the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum—located just steps from the world-famous Centre Court—delves deep into the history and highlights of the sport. Items on display range from trophies and outfits worn by former Grand Slam champions to Olympic memorabilia and other historical mementos.
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum Tours and Activities
Should I book Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- Visit Wimbledon (The Home Of Tennis) & See London's Main Sights Tour
- Wimbledon Tennis & Westminster Landmarks Walking Tour
- Wimbledon Tennis and Museum Tour
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais