To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Indulge in a satiating evening out with this Turkish dinner and show combination in Marmaris. Savor a traditional 3-course dinner full of tasty Turkish dishes, paired with unlimited beer, wine, and soda. As you enjoy your meal, feast your eyes on traditional Turkish folk dances. Gaze at belly dancers as they shake their way across the dining floor then admire the elegant whirling dervishes as they twirl before you. Should the mood strike you, hit the dance floor yourself after your meal.
- Having fun: No doubt horse riding is fun. Riders feel more excitement and pleasure in each course they attend.
- Development of Respect and Animal Love: Horses need a great deal of care and care. After a while, the riders are wholeheartedly connected to the animals. They learn to care while increasing their interest in them. First they learn to meet the needs of the horse.
- Friendship: Horseback riding is seen as a single activity, but it is performed in groups. Riders share a common horse love and a common equestrian experience, and this sharing is a good base for creating a companionship.
- Happiness: Horse riding is a fun activity in children. Happiness is reflected in facial expressions.
- Self-confidence: The ability to control a much larger and more powerful animal is a very important element of self-confidence.
Enjoy an evening of non-stop laughter during a 3-hour drag show in Marmaris. Set at the popular Talk of the Town bar, your experience begins with dinner and a complimentary drink. Then prepare to entertained by drag performers impersonating iconic characters from film, music, and more. With a bit of slapstick comedy, lots of dancing, and an enthusiastic cast, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Enjoy a night of food and live entertainment at Marmaris Talk of the Town. Your evening begins with complimentary transportation from your hotel to the restaurant. Live performers lighten your mood with hours of of laughter, singing, and dancing. Feast on a chicken dinner with one complimentary drink, while you watch the show. Afterwards, avoid the overpriced late night taxi and relax in return transit to your hotel.