There are plenty of galleries and museums in Paris dedicated to individual artists. But the Dalí Paris is more than just paintings on a wall. In a style befitting Salvador Dalí's surreal school of art, it is a full-immersion experience. There is music playing, usually a big no-no in the more hallowed halls of art; there are sculpture versions of his paintings, giving visitors a chance to rethink these famous pieces; and there's even a full roster of children's events that welcome a new generation to get to know Dalí better. There are also some videos and other multimedia exhibits that take you into the mind of this brilliant artist.
Your entrance fee also covers the museum's neighbor, Galerie Montmartre, which features works by today's artists.
Ways to experience Dalí Paris
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Dalí Paris hours of operation?
Should I book Dalí Paris tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Dalí Paris 2020?
What's the best way to experience Dalí Paris?
- Paris Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Skip the Line: Dalí Paris Admission Ticket
- Dalí Paris - Admission Ticket + Audioguide
- Skip-the-line Musée d'Orsay & Montmartre Guided Combo Tour - Private Tour
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Versailles
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Rouen
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy