Perth Zoo Tours
Perth Zoo is a leader in conservation and research, with natural, spacious exhibits and an important breeding-for-release program for threatened native species. You’ll see more native species here than at most other zoos in Australia.
Highlights include the nocturnal animal enclosure, allowing visitors to see normally sleepy critters up and about, and the Australian bushwalk sight and sound experience through eucalyptus and other native flora.
Asian elephants also star at Perth Zoo, along with crocodiles, little penguins, the rainforest retreat, Sumatran orangutans and cute sun bears.
Perth Zoo is located directly opposite the high-rise buildings of the city center in South Perth, over the stretch of the Swan River known as Perth Water.
Getting here is part of the fun, involving a river crossing by ferry from Barrack Street Jetty. You can also catch a bus.
2 Tours and Activities to Experience Perth Zoo
Frequently Asked Questions
Things to do near Perth
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Busselton
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Geraldton
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Gili Islands
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Victoria