São Paulo's most exclusive destination, the Jardins District, is really a combination of the neighborhoods Jardim Paulista, Jardim América, Jardim Europa, Jardim Paulistano, as well as parts of Cerqueira César that extend southwest of Avenida Paulista — the city's main avenue of skyscraper offices.
Aptly for a district where the name translates to “gardens,” Jardins is famous for its green space, with many of its huge stucco villas and modern glass mansions surrounded by lawns and pools.
Jardins is home to hundreds of ritzy bars and restaurants, including D.O.M — named the world’s 7th best restaurant by Michelin. Rua Augusta, in particular, is lined with luxury hotels and restaurants, and where Augusta meets Rua Oscar Freire you'll find the flagship stores of designers including Dior, Cavalli, and Marc Jacobs. In Jardins, you’ll also find a number of important São Paulo's museums including the São Paulo Museum of Image and Sound, the Ema Gordon Klabin Cultural Foundation, the Museum of the Brazilian House, and the Brazilian Museum of Sculpture.
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Jardins District?
- 7-hour Private Tour Overview Of São Paulo – Optional For GRU Airport Pickup
- Private São Paulo Tour with Ibirapuera Park, Paulista Av and Downtown Visit
- Classic Half-Day Private Tour of São Paulo – Optional Airport Pickup
- Best Sights Of Sao Paulo In 7 Hours – Every Weekend – Option For Airport Pick-up
Things to do near Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Paraty
- Things to do in Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Búzios
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Puerto Iguazu
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina