Sri Lanka Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Fabulous day and fantastic guide in Subash. Especially the conservation turtles and tsunami museum- be prepared it's quite upsetting. Great lunch. The walk to Jungle Beach is a little tricky so wear good footwear. The Fort area is fabulous and well worth a visit."
* A traveller said: "The tour took forever to get there. I would suggest staying in Sigirya for an overnight stay so you don't have to get up at 6am and get back by 7:30pm. If you could't like our situation then it is still worth it. Unique place but expect a lot of traffic in general in the car."
* A traveller said: "Well organised and professional. All sites visited as advertised. Our driver was courteous, professional and reliable."
* A traveller said: "My tour guide Keerthe was excellent and very helpful in making the tour best suited for me. The elephant safari and Sigiriya rock fortress were incredible. I liked my trip so much I booked a day trip to galle."
* A traveller said: "Prompt pick up from out hotel in Galle and a wonderful day at the park! On the way back the driver stopped at several spots that were a wonderful addition to the trip."
* A traveller said: "Mars our tour guide puts you at ease straight away upon meeting him he was very friendly and knowledgeable all throughout the whole tour. I would certainly recommend taking a tour with Mars. We had a fantastic time and saw some great sights which we would not have had the chance to see without him."
* A traveller said: "This tour was fantastic! We were picked up in Columbo in a large, air conditioned van. Our driver was wonderful and told us all about Sri Lanka during our drive. We stopped at a spice garden on the way there and a temple on the way home. He personally accompanied us on both stops. The campsite was clean and the staff was wonderful. They were very accommodating and helpful. The food was very good and we got to try some of the local favorites. The tent was clean and comfortable. The two safaris were perfect and our driver was great. He even took my camera and got some great shots of a Leopard when I couldn't see the Leopard myself. I highly recommend this trip for anyone looking for a once in a lifetime experience!"
* A traveller said: "It was a long drive, but my driver stopped off a couple of times for interesting food and views. The climb was challenging but the views were incredible, as was the sense of achievement."
* A traveller said: "We just did a 4 night tour in Easter holiday. The operator wad very accommodating to our request and the itinerary was flexible enough. The driver/ guide was nice and friendly. Overall excellent experience."
* A traveller said: "The hosts were incredibly welcoming and went above and beyond to ensure we had a good time. Highly recommend!"
* A traveller said: "This was an excellent tour. Out guide, Cristo, was superb and made the trip thoroughly enjoyable."
* A traveller said: "The tour was very good and our driver was totally fantastic ....he went out if the way to show us around Colombo"
* A traveller said: "This was really a fantastic experience that brought you face to face with the true essence of Sri Lanka. Not the beaches and the tourists, but the people and their customs, history and traditions. My personal guide, Madushanka, was a wonderful, knowledgeable fellow that was by my side at every step of the journey. Helpful, knowledgeable and respectful, he really helped me understand the various sights and the culture of this amazing country. Additionally, the hotels I stayed were all wonderful venues that were clean and had all amenities and spacious rooms. I highly recommend this tour and Madushanka, if available."
* A traveller said: "This tour was perfect!!! The driver and guide gave us best experience possible and at the last stop we were lucky enough to see a leopard due to the expertise and intuition of our fantastic guide Samahan. The intimate romantic beach BBQ couldn’t have been better with the lovely backdrop of a full moon"