Washington DC Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Sooner Steve was our guide. He was very well informed, and made our tour interesting as well as fun. I would highly recommend this tour and Sooner Steve."
* A traveller said: "This was worth every penny!! Our guide Josh was the best!! Extremely knowledgeable and so friendly!! Love it!! My husband and I enjoyed it very much!!"
* A traveller said: "The driver Nick was excellent . The views were amazing ❤️ The cost was appropriate. I saw more than i thought i would see and I’m glad i did this ! Can’t wait to come back"
* A traveller said: "Awesome crew, awesome entertainment would definitely recommend it. I’d definitely do that again. The first time that I’ve had chicken that wasn’t dry. Thanks"
* A traveller said: "What a fun day!! We were in a car with Jonathan and had an amazing time. He was so friendly and informative and even took pics for us! I’m from the area and never had a chance to really learn the history hands on like this. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals! And hopefully you’ll be blessed with Jonathan as your guide !"
* A traveller said: "Loved the cultural experience of touring DC. The tour guide was knowledgeable and accommodating. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveller said: "Brittany our guide was very knowledgeable and funny. We saw everything we wanted to see including a boat tour. Excellent all round."
* A traveller said: "Mr Math was terrific! He made the tour fun and very interesting! I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveller said: "Touring DC at night in an electric cart in a small group was perfect. Our excellent guide imparted DC history along the ride."
* A traveller said: "Our tour guide Robert was great Very knowledgeable and took his time to explain the history with detail."
* A traveller said: "Our tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. We had a good time! We had only a limited time in DC and it was nice to see key areas we want to visit in the future."
* A traveller said: "Ann Marie and Cory were excellent. Cort was an excellent driver and Ann Marie was very knowledgeable and entertaining. 5 star tour. I highly recommend"
* A traveller said: "Nice big ship, the food was good, the bottomless mimosas kept coming (love it), the music the entertainment and ambience was just right! a perfect amount of everything that made this cruise wanting to come back! Definitely recommend it, the staff was very helpful and attentive."
* A traveller said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveller said: "Walking the grounds where George and Martha walked! The mansion tour was terrific!. Thanks to the great advice of our tour guide, Joe, we spent over an hour in the museum and the movies and the exhibits are with the time!"
* A traveller said: "Victor took us to each stop we requested. We were able to spend enough time at each stop to take pictures and check out gift shops. Victor was very knowledgeable about DC and as we were very interested in history, we were trilled with the education"
* A traveller said: "Sally is one of the BEST tour guides. Her way of presenting history is unique and captivating. Chris is the most patient driver and safety is his top concern. Hotel pick up went smoothly!"
* A traveller said: "This is was a great experience. The tour guides were amazing! 10/10 would do it again and highly recommend it"
* A traveller said: "Changing of the gaurd! Total atmosphere…..awesome! The landscape, beautiful grounds. I would say the Arlington National Cemetery has to be a number one priority when visiting DC."
* A traveller said: "Our tour guide was very informative, learned a lot more of our history. We had enough time to see all 10 sights."
* A traveller said: "Great program to do as a couple or with friends, I bought it to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday and we loved it, we even got two glasses of champagne as a birthday present."
* A traveller said: "I really enjoyed learning the history, culture, and stories of African Americans in the DC area. Great tour!"
* A traveller said: "The whole tour was amazing. You’re able to see a ton of the historical monuments and memorials in such a quick and easy way. There was plenty of time to take them in and get some pictures. Our tour guide was super knowledgeable, personable, and made sure the group was happy at each location."
* A traveller said: "Very informative tour guide, good pace, interesting and engaging. Guide was on time and first in line Which allowing us to enter as soon as the museum opened."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Japanese American Memorial
- National Air and Space Museum
- Hard Rock Café Washington DC
- National Portrait Gallery
- Library of Congress
- National Mall
- Tudor Place
- Eastern Market
- National Academy of Sciences
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Nationals Park
- U Street Corridor
- Lafayette Square
- Heurich House Museum
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- U.S. Air Force Memorial
- Folger Shakespeare Library
- Freedom Park
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Capitol Hill
- Washington Monument
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Potomac River
- Mount Vernon
- Lincoln Memorial
- U.S. Capitol
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts