30-Minute Kalgoorlie Big Pit Scenic Flight
More activities to help you explore Western Australia
527 Tours and Tickets in Western Australia
* A traveller said: "We had a fantastic day, it was very well organised and all the staff were lovely. The horizontal falls were amazing, probably one of the best trips we have been on."
* A traveller said: "I was very nervous as I have never been in a light plane before. Ben3 did a great job in keeping us informed, calm and did a great job! Thanks Ben3 and Air Kimberley for giving us the experience of a lifetime."
* A traveller said: "Great adventure, fabulous scenery, competent and enthusiastic staff. A fabulous way to spend our wedding anniversary."
* A traveller said: "Attentive, friendly hostesses and skipper, beautiful turquoise water and a magnificent sunset, returning in the dusk, not missing a moment of the changing colours in the sky."
* A traveller said: "Amazing tour we saw snubfin and bottlenose Dolphins, sea turtles, mantarays, whale breaching several times totally awesome experience lovely crew and great snacks."
* A traveller said: "Brilliant, you can see that the camels are well looked after and the staff are really friendly and knowledgeable. Our camel Abbasim was so handsome and had the eyelashes to die for 😍"
* A traveller said: "Michelle was so friendly and accommodating. Michelle, thank you for sharing your knowledge. Totally enjoyed the experience. Also, it was a very friendly group of people to be with."
* A traveller said: "What a fabulous experience we had. The flight over the Buccaneer Archipelagos was a site to behold. The Horizontal Falls was amazing. Lunch was delicious rating 5 star."
* A traveller said: "Wow, what a fantastic day! Learning about pearls, to learning alittle about aboriginal culture/fishing to the beautiful beaches at Cape Leveque."
* A traveller said: "A very relaxing experience on valentine's day, with all ages from early twenties couples through to the elderly, which kept it interesting."
* A traveller said: "Great afternoon, Fraser was very passionate and informative. The grounds were nice and clean easy to walk around, lots of shade. Thankyou"
* A traveller said: "A fantastic day with Bec and Miles exploring Roebuck Bay. We saw turtles swimming gracefully and the kids loved every second (as did we!). Highly recommend this tour. Our kids are aged 9 and 11yrs and was a perfect tour for them. Thanks again for a great day 😊"
* A traveller said: "Brooke was an amazing, amusing and informative guide. I would have said this even if she hadn’t suggested it!!"
* A traveller said: "Dan is the man! We had a great trip, Dan was very informative and everything was well organised. A great experience to share with my family!"
* A traveller said: "Alex guided us through with plenty of knowledge of each location. Nice surprise when he lead a section of the tour at the crocodile park."
* A traveller said: "Saw whales within 15 minutes on the water, free to roam the boat, snacks and bubbles were provided, was definitely worth booking for our short stay in exmouth"
* A traveller said: "This was an incredible tour, Bec and Miles are so knowledgeable and passionate about what they do, the food, drinks and information you learn about the history of Broome, it’s wildlife and the dinosaur fossils are all definitely worth while! Would do again :)"
* A traveller said: "The quokkas and baby Joey’s. Nice weather and the hop on hop off was nice. Will go back in the futuer"
* A traveller said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveller said: "What a fantastic ride and the staff where so friendly too and helpful. Would highly recommend! Thanks for the ear rings!"
* A traveller said: "Magnificent service the food was better than any wedding food I’ve ever had before totally absolutely perfection truly totally recommend outstanding"
* A traveller said: "We had an amazing wine tour with Swan Valley wine tours. Our guide Keith was super friendly. We loved the entire experience but our favourite winery was Windy Creek winery! Definitely an experience we would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveller said: "Turtles and reefs loaded with fish. Janine was a great guide explaining the surroundings in detail. Thanks"
* A traveller said: "We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again"
- Things to do in Perth
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania