Are you interested in?
- Explore Amsterdam like a local with a German-speaking tour guide
- Exploring on foot means that you don't have to worry about traffic or parking
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of guide
- Receive tailored recommendations to last your entire trip
Departure & Return
Departure Point: On the stairs of the national monument (Nationaal Monument) at Dam Square. The monument is a big white pillar/obelisk. Your tour guide will be wearing a red neckless/keycord with her name on it and/or a blue-greyisch umbrella. Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is in German
- This tour is suitable for children
- This tour does not include the red-light district, it will only be passed at the southern side.
- The coffee shop will not be visited
- You won't have to pay admission fees during the tour
- All sights can be visited for free
- This is a walking tour that comprises about 3 to 4 kilometers of distance, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please bring water and a hat when it is hot outside
- If you wish to make a guided tour in the red-light district, you may book this for an additional charge of 20 EUR
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdamliebe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.