Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Avoid the crowds on land during a canal cruise in Amsterdam
- Get unobstructed views of canal-side attractions from the water
- Unlimited wine, Heineken beer, and soft drinks are included
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
In front of the Hermitage Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note that if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, you will not be able to join us for a cruise. Please contact us asap regarding your booking if you experience any cold or flu symptoms [you can then reschedule free of charge].
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Boat Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "There is a small area at the back of the boat you can stand up in that is open to take photos, but not enough room if every single passenger decided to stand up." See review
- "We did this on our first night in Amsterdam its fab a fab tour and the drinks really are unlimited!" See review
- "The drinks are truly unlimited (Heineken for beer, rose and white wine [no red], and soft drinks), but the guide gets them for you so you have to interrupt the tour if you want to ask for another drink." See review