Are you interested in?
- 3-hour trip from Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans and the surrounding countryside
- Delight in the pretty countryside, pastures and canals of the Zaans region
- Explore the picturesque museum village of Zaanse Schans to see its green-painted weatherboard houses
- Visit a clog-making workshop and cheese farm to learn about these olden crafts
- Head inside a working windmill to see its spinning sails, stones and cogs
- Learn about the historical Zaans region, an industrial powerhouse during the 17th and 18th centuries
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your driver in opposite of Amsterdam Central Station at a small square in front of the Saint Nicholas Church and hotel NH Barbizon Palace at our sign. Just before the departure time, look out for an orange umbrella saying "Zaan Tours".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As seats on this tour are restricted, all travelers should have a ticket
- This tour contains a moderate amount of walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Zaan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms