When you’re all tuckered out from shopping and sightseeing in Bangkok, take the family to Dream World for a full day of fun. After morning transport from your hotel by comfortable coach, set off to experience more than two dozen thrilling rides and kid-friendly attractions (see list in Itinerary below).
Use your amusement park admission ticket to see the Hollywood Action Show — a performance utilizing dazzling special effects. Get tossed about on the Tornado or spun through the sky on the Thunderbird, or opt for calmer rides like the Bicycle Boat or Sightseeing Train. Take a stroll through colorful galleries, lush gardens or the lovely lake, or explore Dream World aboard the Monorail or Cable Car.
When you’re hungry, grab lunch at the all-you-can-eat buffet. At the end of the day, meet your coach at a prearranged meeting point and relax on the return drive with drop-off at your hotel.
Rides & Attractions:
- Tornado: Swing seven stories into the air as you spin up to 46 mph (75 kph).
- Grand Canyon: Climb in a raft for a trip down the white-water rapids. Expect to get wet as you negotiate the twisting and churning water.
- Thunderbird: Imagine yourself a top gun and chase your enemies from the sky.
- Sky Coaster: You'll feel like a bird during this out-of-this-world experience.
- Hurricane: Rise 65 feet (20 meters) into the air and then toss about like a rag doll as this high-energy storm flips and somersaults.
- Speedy Mouse: A world of speed awaits you and your family on this exciting ride.
- Raptor: Bounce around in every direction possible. You won't know what's coming next.
- Vikings: You’ll never forget the scary ride on this Viking ship.
- Alien: A place where aliens could appear at any moment.
- Space Mountain: Take a high speed, turbulent train ride into space.
- Haunted Mansion: Experience chills and thrills in a haunted house that will make your hair stand on end.
- Super Splash: Ride the big waves for great fun as the Super Splash lives up to its name.
- Bump Boats: Young and old will enjoy splashing and bumping around in these motorized boats.
- Bump Car: Take one of these fun cars for a spin and there's a good chance you' ll bump into your friends.
- Bicycle Boat: Exercise your legs as you enjoy the breathtaking scenery on the Lake of Paradise.
- Flying Fish: These playful little fish will take you up, up and away into the clear blue sky.
- Monza: Let this express train take you every which way along the snaking track.
- Sightseeing Train: For those afraid of heights, the sightseeing train takes you on a leisurely tour around the lake and into Fantasy Land.
- Monorail: Sit back and relax as you take a trip around the park.
- Cable Car: Enjoy a relaxing ride and amazing scenery as you drift into the sky.
- Antique Car: Take a leisurely spin in an antique car just like the one your Grandpa used to drive.
- Indian Boat: Share great fun with the kids as they learn to sail on their own.
- Water Fun: Bring the kids to the water play area with its many rides, including Slider and Tunnel Fountain.
- Giant’s House: Climb the beanstalk and sneak a peek inside the giant's house.
- Play Port: Let the kids roll around among hundreds of brightly colored balls in an air-conditioned room.
- Animal Farm: Get up close to adorable animals such as ponies, deer, teacup pigs and rare birds.
Your entrance fee does not include access to Snow Town, 4D Adventure, Go Kart, Air Gun or Carnival Games.