Giant Tides Tour - Cape Leveque & Cygnet Bay
- All-inclusive tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBroome International Airport, Macpherson St, Broome WA 6725, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers accommodating outside of Broome and Cable Beach will be collected from the Broome Visitor Centre or an agreed location.
- Broome Airport, Broome, Western Australia Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your pilot provides a safety briefing and headphones for the flight, then takes off and soars over the Kimbolton Ranges and Fitzroy River. Learn about the rapid tidal movement that created the conditions for the Horizontal Waterfalls, then admire the Thousand Islands and Buccaneer Archipelago.
Your pilot lands at Cape Leveque where you have breakfast or afternoon tea (depending on the day's timing). Near the stunning red cliffs, have free time to swim in the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, relax on the sandy beach, and snap photos of the scenery.
Next, a short flight brings you to Cygnet Bay, site of Australia’s oldest family-owned pearl farm. Have a lunch that features barramundi fish, then
take a fast boat tour. The captain steers the boat through giant whirlpools and standing waves in the site of the world’s largest tropical tides.
Swing back to the Cygnet Bay pearl farm for a tour that details the history of pearling, including the process behind cultivating their top quality pearls.
After the pearl farm tour, return to your plane for the flight back to Broome. Pass over coastal landmarks like Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek, and Cable Beach en route.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Broome in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (under 3 yrs)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Horizontal Falls is a tidal phenomenon. Flight route may be reversed to suit tidal activity at the falls. Please ask when booking about its activity on the date of travel.
- All bookings require a minimum of 4 passengers to be confirmed. Passengers not meeting the minimum will be waitlisted until numbers are met
- A fee of 20% of the tour cost applies when cancelling 8-14days prior to tour departure date and a fee of 50% of the tour cost applies to any cancellation 1-7 days prior to departure date. No refund will apply to passengers cancelling later than 4pm the day prior to the tour departure. Cancellation of seats and refund on compassionate grounds will be at the discretion of Broome Aviation. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Credit cards may attract a surcharge of between 1-5%. Passengers deemed intoxicated will be refused entry onto the aircraft and no refund provided.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Broome Aviation
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Giant Tides Tour - Cape Leveque & Cygnet Bay.