Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque
- Ride a fixed-wing airplane over Mitchell Falls
- Explore the Australian outback on land and from the air
- Enjoy included breakfast, lunch, and afternoon tea
- Hear your guide clearly with provided headsets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointBroome International Airport, Macpherson St, Broome WA 6725, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers accommodating outside of Broome and Cable Beach will be collected from the Broome Visitor Centre or an agreed location.
- Broome Airport, Broome, Western Australia Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sit down for a tasty breakfast at the airport terminal before your departure on your fixed-wing airplane. Receive a safety briefing from your pilot, and put on the headphones that allow you to hear your pilot in flight.
Take off and soak in views of the Kimberley Plains on your way to Drysdale River Station. When you land at Drysdale River Station, enjoy an authentic experience of the Australian outback.
Return to your plane for a pass over Mitchell Falls, which gives the chance for great photo ops. Continue to check out other sights including King Cascade, Horizontal Waterfalls, the Thousand Islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago, and Australia’s oldest family-owned pearl farm at Cygnet Bay.
Your pilot gently lands at Cape Leveque where you have lunch, then relax by the beach and red cliffs. Have time for a swim in the Indian Ocean, then nibble an afternoon tea after swimming.
Fly over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek, and Cable Beach on the return journey to Broome, where your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (under 3 yrs)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- All bookings require a minimum of 4 passengers to be confirmed. Passengers not meeting the minimum will be waitlisted until numbers are met
- A fee of 20% of the tour cost applies when cancelling 8-14days prior to tour departure date and a fee of 50% of the tour cost applies to any cancellation 1-7 days prior to departure date. No refund will apply to passengers cancelling later than 4pm the day prior to the tour departure. Cancellation of seats and refund on compassionate grounds will be at the discretion of Broome Aviation. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Credit cards may attract a surcharge of between 1-5%. Passengers deemed intoxicated will be refused entry onto the aircraft and no refund provided.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Broome Aviation
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Mitchell Falls Tour - Mt Hart, Mitchell Falls, Horizontal Falls & Cape Leveque.