Are you interested in?
- Half-day private Budapest tour by tuk-tuk
- Discover the Buda and Pest districts aboard a motorized tuk-tuk
- Admire landmarks including Buda Castle, the Chain Bridge, St. Stephen's Basilica, and the Hungarian Parliament building
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Budapest or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and undivided attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We can meet you at whichever hotel you are staying in Budapest, or pick you up from a central point that we agree upon.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the advertised time may be subject to change, the maximal change is 1,5 hrs.
- Please indicate your preferred pick-up time in the special requirements box
- Tour must be booked 6 hours in advance to ensure confirmation
- Please dress accordingly to the weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Accessible for wheelchair users, although there is not sufficient space to transport a wheelchair in a TukTuk
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- One TukTuk is comfortable for 2-3 people. If you have odd number of people in your group, please specify if you would like to seat one traveler in an another TukTuk
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Budapest TukTuk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Our 4 hour trip was worth every penny as we saw the sites, including going up to the Buda hills, off the beaten track." See review