- 2-day Western Cape safari tour from Cape Town
- Travel along the scenic Route 62 road to the Klein Karoo region
- Spot some of Africa’s Big Five on a game drive, riding in a 4x4 vehicle
- Follow a field ranger with a guided walking safari to get close to nature and learn about South African wildlife.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any guesthouse, backpackers or street address within 10km radius of Cape Town or Stellenbosch central. If your hotel is not listed, simply select "my hotel is not listed" on the drop-down menu and inform your address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children between 10 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult and book in a private room
- Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to book in Dorm room packages
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasions, run in reverse order
- The exact arrival time in Cape Town on day 2 cannot be guaranteed as it is subject to weather and traffic conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Be aware that this tour drive to Oudtshoorn, about 4 to 5 hours from Cape Town. If you do not have plenty of time in South Africa, this tour is ideal for customers who can't visit Kruger National Park for the authentic safari experience.
- According to availability at time of booking, accommodation will be in the mentioned hotel or in one of a similar standard and star rating
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hotspots2c
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Wildlife and Safari Small-Group Tour from Cape Town.
- "Depending on where you live, you may have similar experiences available at home." See review