Are you interested in?
Robben Island Tours
111 Tours & Activities
383 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1571 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Travelers who want to see all the Cape Town highlights but only have two days in the city can make the most of their time by choosing this private tour. Combining natural attractions, culture, and history, this tour takes you to all the top sights without wasting time waiting on other tourists on a group tour. Plus, private transportation and a personal guide ensure you don’t have to worry about logistics.
- See the best of Cape Town on a private tour
- Your personal guide can shape the trip to suit your interests
- See parts of the city you would likely miss if exploring on your own
- From hotel pickup to drop-off, private transportation makes the trip hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
Chapman's Peak Toll Gate
Table Mountain cable car entrance fees
Boulder's Penguins colony entrance fees
Cape of Good Hope entrance fees
Robben Island boat trip & museum tour entrance fees
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens entrance fees
Meals; Drinks & Gratuities (optional)
(Optional) Seal island boat trip entrance fees (R100.00 per adult; R50.00 per child 2-11 yrs old)
(Optional) Cape Point Flying Dutchman Funicular (R80.00 per adult; R35.00 per child 6-16 yrs old)
(Optional) Groot Constantia wine tasting fees (R90.00 per adult)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels, guest houses and vacation rentals in Cape Town and surrounds as well as the Cruise ship terminal in the harbour and Cape Town Airport.
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kabura Travel & Tours A Division of Kabura's Trading (Pty)Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Cape Town Highlights private tour - Robben Island & Table Mountain?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Cape Town Highlights private tour - Robben Island & Table Mountain?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Cape Town Highlights private tour - Robben Island & Table Mountain?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Cape Town Highlights private tour - Robben Island & Table Mountain?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12189P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCape TownShore Excursions - Western CapeBus Tours - Western CapeOvernight Tours - Western CapeMulti-day Tours - Western CapePorts of Call Tours - Western CapeHistorical Tours - Western CapeShore Excursions - StellenboschBus Tours - StellenboschOvernight Tours - StellenboschMulti-day Tours - StellenboschPorts of Call Tours - StellenboschHistorical Tours - StellenboschShore Excursions - FranschhoekBus Tours - FranschhoekOvernight Tours - FranschhoekMulti-day Tours - FranschhoekPorts of Call Tours - FranschhoekHistorical Tours - FranschhoekCategory
Lion's HeadChavonnes Battery MuseumIziko South African MuseumNoon GunLanga TownshipOld Biscuit Mill Heart of Cape Town MuseumCliftonTwo Oceans AquariumCape Town Diamond WorksDyer IslandWorld of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey ParkCape PointGreenmarket SquareRhodes MemorialSouth African Jewish Museum (SAJM)Groot ConstantiaDuiker IslandZeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA)Swartland Wine Route