Are you interested in?
Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve Tours
197 Tours & Activities
1112 Tours & Activities
834 Tours & Activities
6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All entrance fees into national parks and boat trip fee to seal Island
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation lobby
- Cape town cruise terminals
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cape Archives Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Sightseeing Trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguin Colony?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sightseeing Trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguin Colony?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sightseeing Trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguin Colony?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sightseeing Trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguin Colony?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 88021P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCape TownShore Excursions - Western CapeBus Tours - Western CapePorts of Call Tours - Western CapeHistorical Tours - Western CapeShore Excursions - StellenboschBus Tours - StellenboschPorts of Call Tours - StellenboschHistorical Tours - StellenboschShore Excursions - Port ElizabethBus Tours - Port ElizabethPorts of Call Tours - Port ElizabethHistorical Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Khayelitsha TownshipCape PointLanga TownshipCompany's GardenKirstenbosch National Botanical GardenOld Biscuit Mill Groot ConstantiaSilvermine Nature Reserve Sir Lowry's PassCamps BayIziko South African MuseumZeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA)Chavonnes Battery MuseumRhodes MemorialTwelve ApostlesMalay Quarter (Bo-Kaap)Imizamo Yethu Township Cape WheelVictoria and Alfred Waterfront (V&A Waterfront)Lion's Head