Make your way to the side entrance (Franklin St) of the Willis Tower, located at 233 S. Wacker Drive for your lunch at the top, which begins at 12 p.m. Step in to the elevator and shoot up to the 99th floor, where your table will be waiting.
Get dizzying views of the landscape and cityscape in every direction. Chow down on a lunch of traditional Chicago deep dish pizza, salads, refreshments, and dessert.
Once you've finished lunch, continue up to the 103rd floor to check out the Ledge, a plexiglass balcony that allows you to look straight down to the sidewalk more than 100 stories below.
Please specify menu selection in "special requirements" at checkout. If menu choices are not provided within 48 hours of the event each guest will receive a defaulted cheese pizza option.
Salad Options (choice of one):
- House Salad: Spring greens, romaine, arugula, baby heirloom tomatoes, radicchio and fresh fennel tossed in a light lemon vinaigrette with shaved asiago blend.
- Harvest Salad: Spring greens, sliced fresh pear, dried fruit, candied walnuts and blue cheese with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Original Chicago Chopped: Crisp lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, scallions, red cabbage, pasta, peas, blue cheese and honey mustard dressing.
- Classic Caesar: Creamy Caesar dressing, garlic croutons and shaved parmesan, romano & asiago cheeses
Pizza Ingredients (up to 6 per pizza):
Dessert Options (choice of one):
All-Beef Meatballs, Anchovies, Artichokes, Bacon, BBQ Chicken, Black Olives, Canadian Bacon, Fresh Garlic, Giardiniera, Green Peppers, Ground Beef, Jalapeno Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Pepperoni, Pesto Chicken, Pineapple, Salami, Sausage, Tomatoes (Fresh)
- Tiramisu: Layers of mascarpone, chocolate, coffee and sponge cake in a chocolate cup with vanilla mousse.
- Mini Cannoli: Plate of 3 mini cannolis with ricotta cream filling.