Explore Copenhagen's most important landmarks aboard an open air, double-decker bus during this hop-on, hop-off tour. With a ticket that is valid for 24 hours, disembark at attractions like Amalienborg, Little Mermaid, Nyhamvn and Strøget. Spend as much or as little time as you like at each stop and enjoy a beautiful panoramic views of the city on the way. Listen to the audio tour in 8 different languages for engaging commentary on Copenhagen's history and culture.
List Of Stops:
We have over 30 stops including the major sights and attractions.
The main tour is the Mermaid line with 22 stops!
You can also explore our purple, blue and green lines, which stop at Christiania, the Zoo, Carlsberg Brewery, National Stadium and the National Aquarium of Denmark!
1. Palads/Axel Torv
2. Tivoli/Central Station
3. New Carlsberg Glyptotek/National Museum
4. 5. Tivoli Hotel/Copenhagen Mall
6. Marriott Hotel
7. Christianshavns Square
8. Christiansborg Palace/Holmens Church (switch here for the boat tour)
9. Højbro Plads / Strøget
11. Amalienborg Palace
12. Gefion Fountain
13. The Swedish Church
14. The Little Mermaid
15. 16. 17. Cruise Terminal Langelinie
18. America Kaj
19. 20. 21. Cruise Terminal Oceankaj/connecting shuttle bus to stop 14
22. Rosenborg Castle / Botanical Gardens
23. Reflections Ice Bar
24. Latin Quatert / City Hall
Carlsberg / Zoo
42. Central Station / Changing Point
44. Carlsberg Brewery
*ZOO and Carlsberg line is operating only from April 1 to December 30.
Christiania, Beach and Modern Architecture
25. Central Station / Changing Point
26. Christiansborg Palace
28. Church of Our Saviour
30. Opera House
31. Amager Beach
32. Amager Beach
33. Den Blå Planet / National Aquarium
34. Hilton / Airport
36. Bella Sky
37. Dan Hostel
38. Islands Brygge
39. Bryggen / Harbour Bath
* Stop no. 15-16-17 only if there are cruise ships.
* Shuttle bus to cruise ships at Oceankaj departs from Stop 14 (The Little Mermaid) – Departs between 11am and 5pm, every 30 minutes
Tickets are valid on both Red Buses and Red Blue Bus Tours
-------------- Children's Policy--------------
Children up to 15-year travel for free when accompanied by paying adult (maximum 2 children per adult).