7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Throw yourself into the fun of Dubai’s Wild Wadi Waterpark without having to worry about getting there and back with this ticket-and-transfer experience from Dubai and Sharjah. Relax with air-conditioned transport to the main gate, and bypass any ticket-purchase lines. Then, enjoy the 30 rides and attractions independently, from the super-steep Jumeirah Sceirah to the lazy river, all while knowing that your return transport will be ready and waiting afterward.
- Visit Wild Wadi Waterpark with return transfers from Dubai and Sharjah
- Get to and from the waterpark without having to use cabs or public buses
- Enjoy up to 30 attractions, from daredevil slides to wave and kids’ pools
- Skip ticket lines and relax with Dubai hotel or Sharjah pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your Hotel
Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides.
Exciting rides suitable for all ages available.
Food and beverage available in the premises
Drop off at your Hotel (If transfer option selected)
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWild Wadi Waterpark, Jumeirah Beach Road Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the guest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organised on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the 'Terms and Conditions', Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilised services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Operational Hours for the month of Ramadan Wild Wadi Water Park will open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm only on Sundays, Thursdays and Saturdays. On Fridays the Park will be open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sougat Travel & Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wild Wadi Tickets With Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Wadi Tickets With Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Wadi Tickets With Transfer?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Wild Wadi Tickets With Transfer?
This activity will have a maximum of 1 traveler.
See all safety measures taken by Wild Wadi Tickets With Transfer.
See all safety measures taken by Wild Wadi Tickets With Transfer.
Product code: 30306P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksDubaiWater Parks - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahWater Parks - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainWater Parks - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
The Green PlanetAquaventure WaterparkDubai Miracle GardenDubai Marina MallBur Dubai VillageThe Dubai FountainWild Wadi WaterparkSheikh Zayed RoadGlobal VillageMercato Shopping MallLEGOLAND® DubaiMall of the EmiratesWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatDubai DolphinariumWonderlandSouk Madinat JumeirahDubai MarinaPalm JumeirahDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooBurJuman