Your night in Dublin takes place at the Irish House Party Pub and Restaurant with a warm reception from your seanchai, your Irish storyteller for the evening. Before sitting down to your 3-course dinner (if option selected at booking), learn the stories behind some of the most traditional Irish dishes, some of which you’ll enjoy during your meal (see the menu below).
Don’t fill up too much on food, as you’re sure to want a pint or two of Guinness (own expense) during the evening’s theatrical festivities, which start after dinner when the Irish House Party warms up. This unforgettable music and dance program features the All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and performance artists.
As a guest, you will learn a traditional Irish song and experience age-old storytelling; when the party really gets going, you can sit back and listen to the celtic and Irish music or, in true Irish spirit, kick up your heels and join the craic (fun)!
Your Seanchai (storyteller) will meet and greet you before the dinner and tell you the story behind some of our most famous traditional Irish foods, all of which you can experience as part of our dinner from a choice menu (see below).
Please note, this is a sample menu, and subject to change. The menu is a la carte and you can choose from the following options for each course.
- Traditional Colcannon Soup: Potato, onion and savoy cabbage soup with cream and fresh herbs
- Dublin Coddle: A steaming bowl of bacon, pork sausage, tomatoes, potato and onion finished with herbs
- Cashel Blue Salad: Dressed mixed leaves with croutons, tomatoes, walnuts and the famous cashel blue cheese
- Roast Herb Stuffed Fillet of Irish Chicken Wrapped in Bacon with a rosemary and red wine Jus
- Homemade Beef and Guinness Stew: Tender chunks of Beef slowly casseroled in a Guinness gravy with carrots, celery and potatoes
- Honey and Dill Glazed Fillet of Salmon served with lemon and caper butter
- Vegetarian Leek and Brie Parcel: Sauteed leeks, Brie and cranberries in a baked Filo pasty parcel
All of the above is served with a selection of potatoes and fresh vegetables
- Chocolate Cake with Bailey's filling
- Irish Coffee ice cream
Followed by Freshly Brewed Tea/Fine Roasted Coffee
Children can order from the Adults menu or Chicken Nuggets, Sausages, French Fries and Ice Cream available for younger children