Are you interested in?
Guinness Storehouse Tours
37 Tours & Activities
65 Tours & Activities
Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Dublin
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours 25 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Maximize a short stay in Dublin with easy and efficient hop-on hop-off bus transport and fast-track access to the Guinness Storehouse. See as much of the city as possible, and get familiar with key sights as you listen to live commentary on board the open-top bus, then avoid lines at one of the capital’s most popular, and therefore busy, attractions.
- Bypass lengthy lines at the Guinness Storehouse
- Sip a pint of Guinness in the 7th-floor Gravity Bar
- Travel between top sights with ease
- Live onboard commentary provides insights on Dublin
Saved to wishlist!
Fast-Track Entry ticket to the Guinness Storehouse
Unlimited Hop-on, Hop-off bus ticket for -24, -48 or - 72 hours
Live commentary on-board
Recorded commentary available in 8 languages
Free guided walking tour included
Free Night Tour (included with Premium & Deluxe tickets only)
Free glass of Guinness in Nancy Hand's Bar. Stops 26 and 28. T&Cs apply
Free WiFi on-board the bus
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours Dublin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guinness Storehouse Fast-Track Ticket and Big Bus Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guinness Storehouse Fast-Track Ticket and Big Bus Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Guinness Storehouse Fast-Track Ticket and Big Bus Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guinness Storehouse Fast-Track Ticket and Big Bus Dublin Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Guinness tour was great and the bus was very good but the bus driver did not give us the tickets for the Guinness tour, we had to purchase tour tickets for E44 or $50.70, WATCH OUT!!!!!" See review
Product code: 76386P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffPub ToursBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDublinHop on Hop Off - BelfastPub Tours - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastAudio Guides - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHop on Hop Off - LimerickPub Tours - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickAudio Guides - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHop on Hop Off - GalwayPub Tours - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayAudio Guides - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayCategory
Dublin O’Connell StreetKilmainham GaolTayto ParkChrist Church CathedralJeanie Johnston Tall ShipNational Gallery of IrelandWicklow MountainsThe National Wax Museum PlusThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)Jameson Distillery Bow St.Malahide Castle and GardensKells Monastic SiteIrish Family History CentreIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)O’Connell BridgeWicklow GaolAviva StadiumSt. Stephen's GreenThe Book of KellsSt. Anne’s Park