Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Florence gourmet food tour, led by a local food-loving guide
- Savor a glass of prosecco and a truffle panini in a top delicatessen
- Sample artisan chocolate and prestigious Tuscan olive oils
- Learn about the region’s gastronomic history while enjoying a gelato
- Finish inside a wine bar, enjoying a glass of Chianti and focaccia bread
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Piazza della Repubblica in front of the Tall marble column situated in front of Gill Cafe & Rinascente Department Store. Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///devotion.wounds.topping
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your first stop is at a delicatessen that specializes in truffles, a particularly sought-after commodity in Tuscany, and learn how locals forage for the valuable fungus. Here, you'll sample a panino tartufato, a pâté sandwich topped with shavings of those prized truffles, accompanied by a glass of sparkling prosecco.
The next stop at an artisan chocolatier allows you to treat your sweet tooth. You'll taste different chocolates in a guided tasting session, learning what sets handmade chocolates apart, before heading to a very popular shop selling Tuscan olive oils and balsamic vinegars. Here, you'll have another guided tasting, learning about the variation olive oils can have from fruity to peppery.
Wandering further from the olive oil shop, you'll indulge in a gelato treat from a beloved local gelateria and finally end your tour at a wine bar. Enjoy some warm-from-the-oven focaccia bread and a glass of one of Tuscany's most famous wines – Chianti – while you review what you've tasted and plot your next meal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For your Intrepid Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a great way to see some of the city, try some amazing food, and meet a few people along the way." See review