Are you interested in?
- Half-day trip from Florence to Pisa with fast-track entry to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore Cathedral Square (Piazza dei Miracoli) with a guide and learn about monuments like Pisa Baptistry
- Learn about the Leaning Tower of Pisa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Use a skip-the-line ticket to enter and climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Departure & Return
Check in time: at 01:15 pm, At Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo square),at the end of the ramp connecting with the train station. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with CAF Tour - Gray Line logos. Please arrive 15 minutes before the departing time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Pisa, journey on foot to Cathedral Square with your guide. Admire the impressive Duomo, Baptistery and Campo Santo as your guide provides insightful background on the historic sites around you.
Gaze up at the impressive Palazzo Vescovile in Piazza Arcivescovado, now a popular hotel.
Make your way to the city’s most famous monument and bypass the lines with your direct access ticket. Head straight up the spiraling 294 steps to admire panoramic views at the top. After the guided tour you will have some free time at your disposal to take amazing pictures. Your tour will conclude with transportation back to Florence.
Please note: If you have no head for heights, walking difficulties or aversion to enclosed spaces, the Leaning Tower of Pisa climb probably won’t be for you. Use the time to relax at leisure in Cathedral Square, instead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships
- Children under the age of 8 are not admitted inside the Leaning Tower
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For small groups, up to 8 pax, the Tour escort service could be replaced with an English speaking driver-guide service, while maintaining unchanged the entire program of the excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms