Are you interested in?
- Tuck into three typical Tuscan dishes and sample two or three wines during lunch at a winery or local restaurant
- Wander around the charming hilltop village of San Gimignano
- Get a look at the iconic UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa while exploring Pisa independently
- Travel on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach in the company of a tour escort
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
TOURS & NEWS KIOSK AT PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL Located at 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for our staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET and holding a CIAOFLORENCE CLIPBOARD!
What To Expect
Arrive first in the medieval city of Siena, celebrated for the horse races that pack cheering crowds into the main square twice a year. Learn about the area's history and architectural gems from your guide as you stroll the cobblestone streets. Make your way to the stunning Siena Cathedral, constructed of striped black and white marble, for a tour of its truly unique interior.
Relax afterward with a 3-course lunch at a local restaurant or winery, enjoying plates of bruschetta, pasta or other regional favorites, complemented by Italian wine.
Continue to the medieval hilltop town of San Gimignano, known for its towers, visible for miles over the cityscape. Soak up some free time to wander the local shops and streets at your own pace.
Reunite with your guide and head next to Pisa and enjoy additional time to discover the city on your own. Check out Pisa Baptistery, the Duomo, or snap a photo with famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Your day trip concludes later in the afternoon with transportation back to Florence. Please note that this day trip involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kindly note that the Semi Independent option does not include the local guide in Siena
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kindly note that "Semi Independent options" and "No Catheral options" do not include entrance tickets to Siena’s Cathedral
- Please note that the given order of the visits may change
- Entrance into Siena Cathedral requires a strict dress code. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- LOW SEASON (From November, 1st until March, 31st): English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
- HIGH SEASON (From April 1st until October 31st): this tour is always available in English and Spanish. Other languages are confirmed as follows: GERMAN: Thursday - min 2 pax FRENCH: Wednesday, Saturday - min 2 pax PORTUGUESE: Tuesday - min 2 pax ITALIAN: Sunday - min 2 pax
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 63 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff