Are you interested in?
Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours
107 Tours & Activities
789 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1925 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Check off the best bits of Italy’s Renaissance capital on this comprehensive walking tour of Florence. Stroll around the historic monuments of Piazza della Republica and Piazza della Signoria, cross the landmark Ponte Vecchio bridge, then admire the opulent Pitti Palace and the legendary Duomo. After browsing the designer boutiques of Via Tornabuoni and the artist’s workshops of lively Oltrarno, enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia museum to view Michelangelo's world-famous David sculpture. This small-group tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring a personalized experience.
- View Michelangelo's original David sculpture with skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia museum
- Learn more about Florence’s rich history and heritage from an expert guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the Accademia
Possibility of Private tour upgrade (select the options)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly in case the group is more than 10 people
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
by the central column near the Carousel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered the alternative of a private tour upgrade, or an alternative date or full refund
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Kids under 14yrs old are required to show their passport in order to have reduced tickets. In case they do not any documents showing their age, they must pay the difference for the adult's fee of 12€ on the spot
- Access to the museum will be allowed only with the use of suitable CE masks (see Ordinance RT no. 48) to cover the mouth and nose and disposable gloves.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Body temperature will be measured with suitable instruments before access, which must not exceed 37.5
- Most travellers can participate
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the experience
- Museum is sanitized and cleaned according to the new rules anti covid-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- OPERATED BY Italian Vista Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-Line Florence Highlights and David Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-Line Florence Highlights and David Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-Line Florence Highlights and David Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip-the-Line Florence Highlights and David Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don’t do Florence without a guide you’ll never get the history and detail a knowledge guide will provide you." See review
- "I highly recommend taking this tour and request Alberto if at all possible!" See review
- "I would highly recommend you doing this tour as it helps you learn to navigate through the city and you get to learn about a lot of different and interesting buildings, bridges, streets, and art." See review
Product code: 29762P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip-the-Line Florence Highlights and David Walking Tour
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoCategory
OltrarnoSt Mark’s Anglican ChurchPalazzo StrozziGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)San Miniato al MontePalazzo DavanzatiLoggia dei LanziBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Fountain of NeptuneOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)Florence Central Market (Mercato Centrale)Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Ponte Santa TrinitaMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Arno RiverBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella