Are you interested in?
- Guided tour of Florence's iconic Duomo
- Learn the fascinating history behind Brunelleschi's architectural marvel
- Climb to the very top of the dome to take in stunning panoramic views of the city below
- Gain access to secret terraces and rooms not open to the general public
Departure & Return
Piazza San Giovanni, 7 (Duomo Complex Ticket Office)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note the number of steps to reach the top of each monument: Terraces: 153 - Terraces + Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 + 310 from the Terraces
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ciaoflorence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff