Are you interested in?
402 Tours & Activities
774 Tours & Activities
505 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Cam Thanh’s fishing culture and history on a private half-day adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel by boat to Cam Thanh water coconut village. Learn about the lives of Vietnamese fishermen and the community’s distinct Vietnam War era history from an informative guide. Cruise the Cua Dai River in a traditional bamboo boat, cast a fishing net, and enjoy a delicious lunch with a local family.
- Experience Cam Thanh’s rich culture and natural beauty on a private tour
- Learn to fish like a local in a traditional bamboo boat on the Cua Dai River
- Travel with a personal guide and eat lunch with a Vietnamese family
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax
Lunch at local farmily
All activities: basket boat
Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel in Danang/Hoi An
Transport by private vehicle
Landing and facility fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cam Thanh water coconut village tour (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cam Thanh water coconut village tour (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Cam Thanh water coconut village tour (Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cam Thanh water coconut village tour (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55478P221
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonMountain Bike Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangMountain Bike Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopMuseum of Sa Huynh CulturePhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tan Ky Old HouseMuseum of Trade CeramicsPhung Hung Ancient HouseThanh Ha Terracotta ParkGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Tra Que Vegetable VillageThu Bon River