Are you interested in?
Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham) Tours
28 Tours & Activities
401 Tours & Activities
500 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
The beautiful beaches of the Cham Islands are a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve and lie just off the coast of Hoi An. On this private tour, cruise out to Hon Lao—the largest of the islands—and Bac Island on a private speedboat; enjoy plenty of free time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe at the islands’ beaches; and tuck into a seafood lunch at a beachside restaurant.
- Magnificent views of the Cham Islands from a private boat
- Incredible marine life sightings as you snorkel around the islands
- Delicious lunch of fresh seafood at a beachfront restaurant
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Hoi An
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing cruise: use speed boat from main land to island & back
Lunch at local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel in Hoi An/Danang
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cham Island Full-Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cham Island Full-Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cham Island Full-Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cham Island Full-Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55478P208
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoi AnHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - Da NangCategory
Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Phung Hung Ancient HouseGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Museum of Trade CeramicsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkThu Bon RiverMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageHoi An Handicraft WorkshopCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tan Ky Old HouseTra Que Vegetable Village