Are you interested in?
Hoi An Ancient Town Tours
621 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
178 Tours & Activities
773 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Whether you want to experience a slice of everyday life outside of Hoi An or you just want to get away from the tourist crowds in the Ancient Town or nearby Da Nang, escape to the countryside on this half-day cycling tour. Get out of the stuffy tour buses and closer to nature as you cycle down the village lanes and riverside pathways on the outskirts of Hoi An. Visit local artisans, learn about how they work outside of the bustling city center.
- No crowded cycling paths or rural homes on this private tour of rural Hoi An
- With a guide by your side, have better conversations with locals and learn more
- Set out in the cool morning air or choose a sleep-in with an afternoon tour
- Tour includes handy hotel pick-up from and return to Hoi An and Da Nang hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel in Hoi An/Danang
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Village Cycling in Hoi An Prviate Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Village Cycling in Hoi An Prviate Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Village Cycling in Hoi An Prviate Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Village Cycling in Hoi An Prviate Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55478P250
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnMountain Bike Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamMountain Bike Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonMountain Bike Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Phung Hung Ancient HouseMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Tan Ky Old HouseTra Que Vegetable VillageGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkMuseum of Trade CeramicsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Thu Bon RiverTra Nhieu Fishing Village