6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tour the highlights of Hue on this exciting full-day motorbike trip. Riders of all skill levels can participate, as you’ll have a driver operating the bike. On your route, see the countryside’s rice fields, bridges, and market; visit the Imperial Citadel, home of the Nguyen Emperors of Vietnam, and its Purple Forbidden City; and stop by the 7-story Thien Mu Pagoda. Convenient hotel pickup included for a hassle-free trip.
- Take an exciting tour of Hue’s highlights by motorbike
- Leave bike operation to your guide, so you can enjoy the scenery
- Learn fascinating history about the Imperial Citadel’s Purple Forbidden City
- Small group size means plenty of time to ask questions
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at clients' hotel in the center of Hue city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY Asia Impression Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16108P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Motorcycle ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHueMotorcycle Tours - Central VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Central VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Da NangMountain Bike Tours - Da NangMotorcycle Tours - My SonMountain Bike Tours - My SonCategory