4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Travel through the streets of Hue with ease by cylo to sample a variety of signature dishes made by street food vendors. Your guide takes you to hard-to-find places to try favorites such as steamed rice dumplings, beef rice noodle soup, and Vietnamese coffee. You'll also cross the Trang Tien bridge, stop at Dong Ba market, and circle the Hue Royal Palace during this half-day food tour.
- Learn about the culinary heritage of Hue
- Includes food tastings and beverages
- Cover more ground while riding in a cyclo
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour
Saved to wishlist!
Many kinds of local Hue street food to taste the flavor
Samples of local fruits to try the taste.
One bottle of water.
Ca phe sua – Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk.
English-speaking experience guide.
Coffee and/or Tea
Any extra drink.
Personal expenses; Tips; Insurance.
Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY BCFamilyTour.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8093P164
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeHueFood Tours - Central VietnamFood Tours - Da NangFood Tours - My SonCategory
Flag Tower (Ky Dai)Bao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)Tinh Tam Lake (Ho Tinh Tam)Thien Mu PagodaRoyal Antiquities MuseumThanh Toan BridgeDong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)Bach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)Cat Tuong Quan Zen HouseNoon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)Nine Dynastic UrnsThai Hoa PalaceQuang Dien DistrictTam Giang Lagoon