Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
Jimbaran Fish Market (Pasar Ikan Tradisional Kedonganan) Tours
22 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
121 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to make Balinese dishes during this cooking class and market tour. At the Kedonganan seafood market in Jimbaran, follow a chef-guide around the stalls for a look at how to purchase the freshest ingredients. Then the class starts with a lesson in proper techniques for food prep and the cooking style used on Bali, where the cuisine is complex and includes a wide array of spices, vegetables, meat and fish. Make a 3-course authentic Balinese meal, which you’ll then eat!
- Bali cooking class and market tour
- Visit a local seafood market to learn how to select the best fish
- Discover the secrets of Balinese cuisine from a local chef
- Prepare and cook a 3-course Balinese meal
- Feast on your creations to end this culinary experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off within Nusa Dua area
Professional guided market tour and lessons by our chef
Other Drinks ordered will be charged
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Bale Nusa Dua. Complimentary pickup available for travelers staying in Nusa Dua.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY PT BALI SENTOSA NUSA DAMAI
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17303P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeJimbaranBaliKutaCooking Classes - BaliCooking Classes - KutaCooking Classes - Nusa DuaCategory