9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover some of the Garden Isle’s most enchanting landscapes and cultural attractions on a full-day Kauai sightseeing tour by coach. Peer into the majestic, multicolored expanse of Waimea Canyon, be surrounded by the lush tropical paradise of the Fern Grotto and learn about sacred Hawaiian legends on a cruise down the Wailua River. See many of the island’s south shore highlights along the way, including old Koloa Town, the Spouting Horn natural blowhole, Captain Cook’s Landing and Coco Palms Grove.
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Kauai including Waimea Canyon and Fern Grotto
- Admire the magnificent 'Grand Canyon of the Pacific' from the rim
- Learn about sacred Hawaiian traditions on a Wailua River cruise
- Watch waves crash up through the Spouting Horn blowhole
- See where Elvis filmed 'Blue Hawaii' at Coco Palms Grove
- Feel the spray of a tropical waterfall at Opaeka`a Falls Lookout
Saved to wishlist!
Wailua River Boat Cruise fare
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Lunch (available for purchase)
NO pickup transportation provided in the Saint Regis Princeville Resort area. Rental car required to meet the tour bus.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups: 7:45am – 8:45am
Departure Point: Hotel pickup from select area hotels. Guests must ensure that the tour company has their hotel information 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour.
Return point: Hotel drop-offs: 5:30pm – 6pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A stop at Paradise Garden is made if Fern Grotto is closed.
- Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
- Children under 3 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat.
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible.
- Wailua River Boat Cruise is not ADA accessible
- Guests if unable to walk need to be carried in/out of the boat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Roberts Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5123P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKauaiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiCategory
Mt. WaialealePolihale State ParkMenehune Fish PondHuleia National Wildlife RefugeKilauea Point National Wildlife RefugeKalalau LookoutWaioli Mission HouseKauai Coffee Company Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Poipu Beach ParkKauai MuseumWailua FallsKauai Cruise PortKoke'e State ParkOpaekaa FallsSpouting HornAnini BeachRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkOld Koloa TownKokee Natural History Museum