3 days (Approx.)
Search for wildlife in the jungle, rivers, and grasslands of Meru National Park on a 3-day safari from Nairobi that includes daily game drives through a park that’s home to zebras, elephants, buffalos, and hundreds of bird species. Accommodations in a safari camp just outside of Meru National Park mean you’ll have easy access for early morning game drives, exploring the landscape when birds and wildlife are most active.
- Early morning Nairobi departure means a lunchtime arrival at Meru
- Included accommodations are a classic safari experience
- Enjoy some included meals at the safari camp
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in Nairobi
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lukundo Tours and Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 43885P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Lamu IslandTsavo National ParkJamia MosqueKiberaLake Nakuru National ParkElsamere Conservation CentreMeru National ParkMamba Village CentreKenya National ArchivesOl Pejeta ConservancyKakamega ForestFort Jesus MuseumUhuru Gardens Memorial ParkKaren Blixen MuseumKazuri Beads FactoryAberdare National ParkHell's Gate National ParkBomas of KenyaSheldrick Wildlife TrustWild Waters