Are you interested in?
98 Tours & Activities
On the Water
78 Tours & Activities
59 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Go scuba diving at a Key West reef without any required certification. Under the supervision of a certified dive instructor, spend your vacation time exploring the underwater world of one of the earth's largest reefs. This is a perfect opportunity to learn the basics of scuba; all instruction and equipment included means even beginners can give it a try.
- Get the chance to go scuba diving without a certification
- Explore Key West's gigantic reef and its marine life
- All equipment and instruction included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointHorseshoe Beach, 1969 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- There is no charge and a full refund will be issued if we have to cancel for weather
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Try Scuba Diving- Key West
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving Guided Tour from Big Pine Key?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving Guided Tour from Big Pine Key?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What is the social distancing policy during Scuba Diving Guided Tour from Big Pine Key?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Diving Guided Tour from Big Pine Key?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25654P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKey WestScuba Diving - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaScuba Diving - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - Everglades National ParkScuba Diving - NaplesWater Tours - NaplesCategory
Florida Keys National Marine SanctuaryOverseas HighwayEdward B. Knight PierKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumMel Fisher Maritime MuseumSmathers BeachMallory SquareKey West CemeteryFort Zachary TaylorDuval StreetKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumVandenberg WreckKey West Garden ClubSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchKey West AquariumBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea