Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Lhasa Gongga Airport Parking Lot, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China
2: Lhasa Railway Station, Doilungdêqên District, Lhasa, China
Return DetailsGyirong Town, Gyirong County, Shigatse, Tibet, China
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Book at least 20 days in advance so tour operator may attain your Tibet Permit. Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China. Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- Please Note: Customers' airport pick-up and drop-off in Lhasa needs to be arranged by the tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance. Customers need to apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need to ask for an invitation letter from the tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need to apply for their China L Visa from the China Embassy in their country.
- A valid passport and China L Visa used to apply for Tibet Permit are required during the travelling period.
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Vista
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 6-Night Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Group Tour.