Are you interested in?
- No getting lost—travel between Lhasa and Everest Base Camp with a guide
- See multiple ancient sites such as Potala Palace, and Ramoche Temple
- Unforgettable experience—watch the sunrise at Mt. Everest
- Stress-free tour with accommodation, and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointDay one: You will be met at the Lhasa airport or train station by your Tibetan guide and transferred to the 4 Star Gang-Gyen Hotel located in the Old Town of Lhasa, elevation 3600 meters. You can then explore the nearby Old Town of Lhasa and the markets lining Barkhor Square.
All following days: we'll start our daily trips from Gang Gyen Hotel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group size: Minimum 4 People - Max 12 People
- Additional Cost: 100$ for single supplement
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY TIBET HIGHLAND TOURS
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 8 Days Lhasa to Everest Base Camp.