Are you interested in?
- Tour the majestic Potala Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Check off Lhasa’s religious highlights, including Sera, Drepung, and Jokhang
- Choose between 3-star or 4-star accommodation, with breakfast
- Get to know your guide and small group over a welcome dinner
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Lhasa Gongga Airport Parking Lot, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China
2: Lhasa Railway Station, Doilungdêqên District, Lhasa, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Book at least 20 days in advance so tour operator may attain your Tibet Permit. Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China. Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- Please Notice: Customers' airport pick-up and drop-off in Lhasa need be arranged by tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- You will be given your contact information on your confirmation voucher which you will receive after your booking, so that you can send your passport and Chinese visa to tour supplier.
- A valid passport and China L Visa used to apply for Tibet Permit are required on the traveling period
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Vista
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Night Lhasa City Small Group Tour.