2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Top notch guide!
Sit in P&H kayaks;
Wetsuits, boots & rain jackets.
Food & drinks.
This tour does not go to the Cliffs of Moher.
Departure & Return
Liscannor, Co. Clare, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Kayakers must be 13 years of age or older.
- It is highly recommended for everyone close or on the water to wear a correctly fitting life jacket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sea kayaking along the Clare coastline. Clare. Guided. 2½ hours.?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sea kayaking along the Clare coastline. Clare. Guided. 2½ hours.?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11121P324