10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
All service charges & taxes
Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
Any extras not mentioned in the program
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Luxor city with an extra cost
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Sunrise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dendera and Abydos by Road?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dendera and Abydos by Road?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Dendera and Abydos by Road?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dendera and Abydos by Road?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 203099P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - EdfuArchaeology Tours - EdfuHistorical Tours - EdfuFull-day Tours - EdfuBus Tours - SohagArchaeology Tours - SohagHistorical Tours - SohagFull-day Tours - SohagBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaCategory
Valley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)AbydosAvenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses VIColossi of MemnonMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of TutankhamunTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Mummification MuseumValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Ramses IIIDendera (Dandarah)Luxor Temple