8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit a pair of spectacular temples outside of Luxor on a full-day, private trip to Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple. Traveling in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle, you’ll travel to the Temple of Edfu, lost and preserved for centuries beneath desert sand, then continue to the Ptolemaic Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. Choosing a private tour means you’ll have the flexibility to explore at your own pace, with an expert guide to share the stories behind the ancient sites.
- Private tour to two ancient temples
- Get beyond Luxor's main sites
- Learn about art and architecture from the Ptolemaic period
- Includes a boxed lunch
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodations in Luxor
- Private guide ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
All pick up and drop off transfers from customer location in Luxor
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalah Salem, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples Private Tour From Luxor with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples Private Tour From Luxor with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples Private Tour From Luxor with Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples Private Tour From Luxor with Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15974P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLuxorBawitiBus Tours - EdfuArchaeology Tours - EdfuHistorical Tours - EdfuFull-day Tours - EdfuBus Tours - SohagArchaeology Tours - SohagHistorical Tours - SohagFull-day Tours - SohagBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaCategory
Colossi of MemnonValley of the QueensDendera (Dandarah)Luxor TempleTomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses VIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIITomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Mummification MuseumAbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)