4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The ancient Egyptian sites of Luxor’s West Bank are so spread out that a tour is your only option. Beat the crowds with your own private guide and check off the highlights in just half a day: the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon, complete with temple excavations. Your tour includes snacks, bottled water, and round-trip private transfers but entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Follow in the footsteps of ancient pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings
- Admire the vast Temple of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon
- Relax with a private guide to answer all your ancient Egyptian questions
- Enjoy 2-way door-to-door private transfers from your hotel or cruise ship
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointLuxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided trip to the West Bank in Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided trip to the West Bank in Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Guided trip to the West Bank in Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided trip to the West Bank in Luxor?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 32214P84
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - EdfuHistorical Tours - EdfuBus Tours - SohagHistorical Tours - SohagBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaCategory
Mummification MuseumTomb of Ramses VIMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIIColossi of MemnonDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)AbydosTomb of TutankhamunLuxor TempleValley of the Queens